Bestravel launched a Facebook competition for 15 days called ‘Uma Mala Cheia de Sonhos‘ (A suitcase full of dreams) with only one question: “What are the holidays of your dreams?“. It was the first Bestravel contest with Cool Tabs and it got 3,109 entries! This is why we needed to know the reasons for its success so we made an interview with them and… Here are the answers!
It was easy. Just that. Sometimes brands try to create challenges very complicated for the fans, we believe that easy it’s the best way to engage with them.
Rodolfo Cardoso, Marketing and Communciation – Bestravel
- Broadly speaking, what do you think is the most important when generating content on social networks?
- Attracting fans and loyalty is often a difficult task for most brands, could you tell us your secret to keep over 31,000 fans on Facebook?
- You have launched a competition that encourages creativity and has been widely accepted, being a dynamic which is a great involvement of participants, what do you think the keys to your success have been?
- Why did you choose that idea and dynamic to your competition?
- Could give us any advice to encourage fan participation in promotions and contests in social networks?
- What methods do you usually use to spread your promotions and what you think are essential?
- What would you highlight of Cool Tabs?
- What is it that you have proved most useful of our platform?
The way that we can get immediately the results of the contests and the way we can prevent fraudulent participations was the most usefuls things for us.